This series is promoted by Biking.ie, who specialise in delivering world class off-road cycling events.
We want to reassure you that our events are in compliance with the guidelines as provided by the HSE and endorsed by Sport Ireland and Cycling Ireland.
Each event will be limited to the number of attendees as per current HSE Guidelines.
For your piece of mind, Biking.ie has worked hard to obtain the Failte Ireland Safety Charter status for tourism and hospitality businesses.
- We follow a detailed Covid19 event management plan as provided by Cycling Ireland.
- The event will take place behind closed doors, no spectators.
- The maximum allowable number of people at the event will not exceed HSE guidelines.
- No physical registration on the day, this is carried out online in advance.
- Hand sanitisers will be provided at toilets and the use of face masks will be advised while at the start/finish area.
- Social distancing is paramount and our Covid officer will be stressing the importance of this at the marshal briefing.
We fully understand the need for scrutiny and how all events must comply fully with HSE guidelines. Given that we will all be living with Covid19 for years to come, in our opinion it is essential that competitive sport continues, albeit in a very controlled environment.
Finally, though Covid19 shapes our format, our aim remains unchanged, we want to bring you a top class course and exciting racing!